Labradoodles are a cross breed and not a breed of dogs. Mini Labradoodles are one of the cross breeds; they are the miniature form of Labradoodles. The miniature forms of
Labradoodles are attention seekers so they even receive a lot of attention from the human beings. Mini Labradoodle are sweet natured and petite in form; they love to play around and are commonly used as service dogs because of their intelligence. Texas is the largest breeder for Labradoodles; miniature Labradoodle Texas is very common. There are a number of rescue homes in Texas, which have miniature Labradoodle. The mini Labradoodle is a mix of Labrador retriever, cocker spaniel and miniature poodle. It is a loyal, obedient dog and has a playful and energetic side.
Miniature Labradoodle Texas– qualities of the mini Labradoodle
- The miniature Labradoodle is an intelligent crossbreed of dog that requires a leader who can firmly train them.
- They are quick learners and have the quality to easily please their care taker.
- The weight of a mini Labradoodle is between 15 and 25 pounds.
- These dogs are highly friendly and know how to impress people around them.
- Mini Labradoodle are medium sized but their appetite includes atleast 2 cups of dry food each day.
- They are known to be overeaters; so one should provide them food carefully.
- They cannot be fed freely.
- The average life span of a mini Labradoodle is 10-15 years.
- It is important to take a mini Labradoodle for a long walk each day; in order to keep him in a good mental and physical shape.
- Mini Labradoodle love swimming and water sports; so this type of a physical activity is good for them.
- The coat of miniature Labradoodles is medium in length and can be of a curly and silky texture.
- Daily brushing is required to avoid tangling of locks.
These features will help one to adopt one of these miniature Labradoodles Texas; there are a number of sites where one can get miniature Labradoodles in Texas like:
- Just labs kennels
- Houston Labradoodles
- Dallas Labradoodles
- My Labradoodle breeder
- Uptown puppies
These miniature Labradoodles are not quite different from Labradoodles as both are easy to maintain and their grooming needs are not very demanding; they can adjust and stay with owners if they are ready to spend money on theri upkeep. Both these breeds shed minimally and are easy to train; they can adapt themselves in any environment and also alter themselves accordingly. So there is no such difference between them.
Miniature Labradoodles are cute and petite they perfect for those who have children at home; these dogs are social, playful and quite friendly. A number of miniature Labradoodles are found in rescue homes in Texas; and it is better and a low cost option to adopt them from such rescue homes than taking them from the breeders. So all those who are planning to adopt a miniature Labradoodle can go ahead and do so.