When it’s the time for holidays, everyone gets ready and pack their bags for having the best trips ever and they do not want to miss any chance of enjoyment; but deciding which place to travel is the most challenging part that is why we have assembled the top 5 holiday destinations you can travel with anyone. Let it be the big cities like New York, Paris or the beach areas such as Puerto Rico, these places can give you Goosebumps with their spectacular views and if you are foodie person, you can pass by to Ireland or Switzerland for its best kind of food and serves. We hope that the suggested places will help you in finding your best travel destination these holidays and don’t forget to make the worthy memories.
5 – Ubud, Indonesia
It is the town on the Indonesian Island of Bali in the district of Ubud. It is one of the major arts and cultural centers and Ubud has maintained a large tourism industry. Ubud is the best place for those who are spa lovers, it’s the ideal place for taking a full body massage with full use of gentle reflexology that stimulates the energy around your body.
Ubud also holds the Bali’s art culture with itself comprising of art galleries and museums, you can add up these to your travel guide to have the look at the treasure of Bali. It is also known as the center for traditional dance and artistries. The attractions in Ubud includes:
– Ubud Monkey Forest: This is one of the Bali’s long-tailed macaque forests and is knows as one of the best because of its management and ease of access. It’s located at the borders of the main center of Ubud and is cared by Padangtegal village, also considered as the sacred place for these villagers.
– Puri Saren Royal Palace: Just after few steps away from art gallery is the palace of royal family of Ubud named as Puri Saren Agung, considered as the central momentous of Ubud. It has the best settled Balinese architecture and is taken finest among the art lovers of Balinese for the view of best dance performances.
– Agung Rai Art Museum: The ARAM (Agung Rai Art Museum) was founded by the Balinese entrepreneur and art collector, Anak Agung Gde Rai and is portion of traditional center. It is consist of two buildings which displays a large collection of artworks.
For the foodie lovers, Ubud offers the choice of restaurants from the cheap places to the expensive ones and serves local cookery to popular mixture joints. Also the healthy vitamins containing the coconut water is also produced in Ubud Indonesia and one can have the best health measure.
4 – Bangkok, Thailand
Bangkok welcomes its visitors like no other city can, it is the combination of contrasts at every turn. You can whizz at the temples or take a tuk tuk to the Chinatown or take a boat to its floating markets. It greets you with Thai hospitality taking the cheap guesthouses but the decent ones. Another highpoint of Bangkok is for the food lovers serving from the local food stalls on the streets or the romantic ridge restaurants. The tour of Bangkok is incomplete without the sights of its nightlife. The must to visit places in Bangkok includes:
– Wat Arun (The temple of Dawn): The one of the fabulous temples in Bangkok located at the west bank of the Chao Phraya River. It is stunning not because it is near the riverside but because of its beautiful architectural work and different design. It is known as the temple of Dawn, it’s absolutely magnificent at sunset. The best time to visit this temple if early morning when there is no crowd.
– Floating Market: In Bangkok, you can find the floating market which offers you the fresh fruits and vegetables, coconut juice and local food that is cooked in the floating kitchen located right on the boat.
– Chinatown: The paramount attraction for the foodies because this place is known as Food Port for the people who loves to roam around the streets and have the street-side cuisine. It is an experience nobody wants to miss.
3 – Zermatt, Switzerland
Thinking of Zermatt brings out the one thing, The Matterhorn that is the mountain of mountains. The Zermatt village is a lovely place and car-free, offering the old villas and snaky lanes. It can turn out to be the adventurous tour because of its skiing and hiking even when it’s early summer. It holds the charismatic attraction for those who love the mountains.
Anyone can love to visit Zermatt for its traditional cuisine, lively après-ski and wonderful environment. It can be reflected as the best place for relaxing and enjoying in the open air.
The tour to Zermatt is incomplete without the visit to its known place Matterhorn; the mountain of Alps, overlapping the border between Switzerland and Italy. It is shaped as a sharp tooth and is taken as the spot for adventurers.
2 – Rome, Italy
Rome; a mixture of forums, outdoor markets and historical cultural views. To discover the beauty of Rome, you need to have a guide that will make it easy for you to uncover Rome, the best time to visit Rome is the month of April till late September and October. To fully explore the place, you must at least spend a week over there. The attractions of Rome includes Roman Forum; the important architectural site, The Colosseum; the famous monument in Rome and Squares and Fountains; it distributes the city with several architectural and interest of tourists.
1 – Istanbul, Turkey
Istanbul, offering the breathtaking views of ancient buildings co-occurs with nightlife and modern restaurants. Your entire trip will be filled with bazaars, mosques and Turkish baths (Hammams). You will find many attractions in this beautiful city including Topkapi Palace; the place where Sultans of the Ottoman ruled over their regions until the 19th Century, Blue Mosque; the gift to the capital from Sultan Ahmet and the Grand Bazaar; the world’s first shopping mall where everyone comes after all the sightseeing in Istanbul.
So what are you waiting for? Pack your bags and discover something new for your own self and enjoy to the fullest!